Monday, March 28, 2005

KILLER Chocolate Rabbits

I hope everyone who celebrates Easter enjoyed their Easter and has their fill of Chocolate Bunnies.

I posted a new review to SFFWorld today, Wildwood Road by Christopher Golden. Good stuff there, the pages kept turning and I really identified with the protagonist(s). It ut me in the mind of Graham Joyce's Dark Sister and Tooth Fairy. I've said before that BantamSpectra is publishing some good stuff these days, and it bears repeating.

I watched The Grudge yesterday on my cable on-demand service, and while it was OK, I'm glad I didn't pay money to see this in the theaters. There was good sense of discomfort throughout the film, but there were too many things left unexplained and/or things that were merely coincidental. There is room for a sequel, and since the movie made some good money, I think, they will probably do a sequel.

No comments: