Thursday, March 17, 2005

METAL!

OzzFest 2005

BLACK SABBATH

IRON MAIDEN

KILLSWITCH ENGAGE

SHADOWS FALL

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY


I need to be there, even though I've seen Maiden twice. I really want to see Shadows Fall and BLS, too. What I've heard from Killswitch Engage is pretty good, too.

The worst kept secret in Comics-to film, Joss Whedon is doing Wonder Woman, lucky bastard.

South Park was saved by SLAYER last night. To quote Cartman, "Sweeet!" This show is still consistently entertaining and no matter how gross and disgusting it's been, Trey and Matt can get lower, as was evidenced by last week's episode.

For those of you in the NJ/NY area, rumors have Ron and Fez going to XM to join Opie and Anthony, to get the band back together. As if I needed another reason to get XM.

No comments: