Wednesday, November 06, 2013

New Template, Version 6

About eight months ago, I changed the template on my blog so naturally, I'm changing it again today.  While the previous template looked pretty nice, I realized after reading quite a few books on my kindle, I like reading white/light grey text on a black background. Also, I don't like the way my sidebar was hidden in the previous dynamic view of the blog. 

This current design is very close to what it was prior to the change over in March. Yeah, I know, I'm a little obsessed with the Red and Black color combination, but the colors  happen to be from my alma mater and my favorite NHL team, the (currently terrible) New Jersey Devils.

So, here it is, the 6th iteration of my blog.  I'll also show off one of the signatures I received at NY Comic Con last month, Elizabeth Bear's signature on Range of Ghosts.


5 comments:

Paul Weimer said...

She drew you a unicorn. Nice!!

RobB said...

Yeah, that was pretty cool...and perfectly centered on the page.

Mark said...

That's nice, Rob. Think I prefer this incarnation on the blog, too.

Gabriele Campbell said...

I like this one better. The previous template kept crashing my browser - I think there was some code mistake since another blog that uses it gave the me the same problems.

RobB said...

Thanks Mark and Gabriele,

At some point, I realized the blog wasn't loading properly into Chrome ... my own blog on my on computer. I knew I needed to change it.